Full-Wave CCD Forensic Evidence Camera for Crime Scene
The HWG-CCD is a scientifically designed full-wave CCD forensic
evidence camera which adopts digital
watermark anti-tampering technology. It is a special product for
court evidence, and it is the best choice for field
experiment application. It has high sensitive full-wave optical
spectrum which contains UV light, visible light,
infrared light. The range of optical spectrum
is 190-1200nm. The wave length can be extended to 1700nm.
- Spectral range 200-1200nm (UV-VIS-NIR).
- Built-in LCD, SD card, battery. You can take photo and playback
photo without PC.
- You can view and capture pictures with the built-in 3.5” LCD in
- There are several resolutions of CCD available: 2 million pixels, 4
million pixels, 8 million pixels, 16 million
- pixels for choices.
- 16 million pixels resolution: used to take large area latent, palm
print, multi fingerprints or footprint.
- Designed for forensic and police use. Digital watermark embedded in
- No mechanical shutter.
- Magnified view on the live view shooting mode, make it easy to
- Laser indicator to indicate where you are looking.
- Application: untreated fingerprints, untreated palm prints,
2M, 4M, 8M, 16M effective pixels CCD
200nm – 1200nm
78mm quartz for UV; Nikon AF lens for VIS-NIR
Nikon F mount
X2 on diagonal of lens
254nmBP, 760nmLP, 850nmLP, 950nmLP
Magnified view (live view shooting and playback)